Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongro
Adding conditions to bosses as a difficulty increase is a step in the right direction, but I'd like to see something like the Heroic raids in WoW, where they usually add an entirely new ability to the boss which radically changes the encounter, something like that. Maybe.
I've noticed small changes as I've gone up the difficulty. I don't think I'd have any problems with any of the fractals, if they all had many many changes as difficulty goes up, and many different possible alterations of the same dungeon. Having a handful of dungeons that you choose 3 from and slapping a few things on just isn't enough randomization to turn a blind eye to how dull and/or stupid some of them all. If each fractal had tons of event that altered the map, different permutation of enemies and skills, and more imaginative scenarios in general, all would be well.

Instead, we have the same problem with the "random events" in normal dungeons now. Incredibly minor deviations that end up keeping the dungeon structure nearly identical.