View Single Post
11-21-2012   #282 (permalink)
Kongro
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Well pretty sure I tried all the fractals now. No surprise, aside from a few. Snow map was half a breath of fresh air, solid ocean arguably ok if only for the scenery. I'm gonna have to go with the dredge being the worst. Embodiment of kill a bunch of god damn mobs and then kill more that spawn.
Things start to kick up past tier 10, but even then it's quite easy with a few pieces of slotted Ascended gear. The skills that inflict Agony can almost always be dodged, with only a few exceptions.

herpderp feedback ahead
Adding conditions to bosses as a difficulty increase is a step in the right direction, but I'd like to see something like the Heroic raids in WoW, where they usually add an entirely new ability to the boss which radically changes the encounter, something like that. Maybe.

I just don't think Agony is very interesting.