View Single Post
11-21-2012   #11321 (permalink)
fate23
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Those nate frameworks would mark, from my point of view, the official death of trickster online, when the greed became so ridiculously big that you can have absolutely ANYTHING YOU WANT if you pay, not figuratively speaking, ACTUAL 100% of what you want.

"Why fix the LK status? Why fix the Compound Mastery skill? Let's just put some frames they can have max results and stop complaining..."
I thought you wanted it based on real life luck? By fixing LK and compound mastery that would make compounding not based on real life luck.

As for the boss rooms being separated that was done to prevent the chaos when everyone shared one room. Before instanced bosses I don't see people who actually could solo the boss and work with others aside from maybe the 4th trial of count. Boss hunting became more of a race. As far as skills go, you only mentioned 3 classes which is pretty one sided as other classes got nice skills and suicide bomber is actually pretty useful.