View Single Post
11-21-2012   #11320 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
This is stupid. I compound with elixirs and some times I get near minimal results. The frameworks on the other side are a 100% guarantee of max compound if I am not mistaken. Don't try to compare 2 completely different items.
Frameworks give you a 100% IF you get the one that costs 2400 points, and IF you have the patience to actually participate in Harkon Protect that many times to collect that many coins.

Quote:
About the tempering gems, if you are lucky you can get an over 100% potential equipment spending 400k points. IF YOU ARE LUCKY. I like tempering, it depends on real life luck, the tempering gem is, fortunately, a joke, having nearly 0% chances of the temper resultto be hax.
I bought Tempering Gems in a pack of 5 not too long ago. It took me 4 tries to get over 100%. 400k points? Nowhere near it. Thank you very much.

Quote:
New skills updates: My fox is lv 276 and the only skill I got was a faster reload passive skill, useless skill on high level monsters that require a powerful skill to kill.
Buffalos got a healing skill while standing still. ROFL.
Raccoons, a suicide bomber skill. ROFL.
Thief Master & Explorer skills (which are fyi the real fox skills) are one of the best new skills that got released.

Buffalo's can actually walk while getting healed and it stacks.

Please don't hate. No one tells you you have to stick to your Hunter Lord. Make a new character instead of complaining about "monsters that require powerful skills to kill".

Quote:
Neil's camp, Tapasco Spa. Same quests we already did, different npc and different items. More boring stuff.
Great EXP, new stories, beautiful new maps, challenging Spa Floor 4 :)

Quote:
Even back in the days, everybody used to be in ONE boss room waiting for the boss to spawn. Everyone together. They updated it and put everyone in their cube office. Do you hunt bosses with your friends? Do you hunt bosses with your whole guild? Probably not.
You know why they changed it to "own cube office"? So everyone will get an equal chance of getting a Boss Unique instead of getting kicked out of the trials every time the fastest hunter would kill the Boss.

Anyway, I'm done here too. Don't wanna spam this thread with nonsense :l

Last edited by Valese; 11-21-2012 at 12:32 AM.