View Single Post
11-20-2012   #11313 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Well, I am not sure how that system will work and it might be good if it's extremely hard to get those frames, however, following the trickster updates pattern, they will take the worst path possible. Expect something worse than you imagine, works 99% of the time for trickster.

I just think they are wrong when they are trying to make every aspect of the game "tradeable" like "compound results" I think some things should be kept depending on real life luck, you know? Don't put everything in a store..
You do realize a lot of the hardcore players prefer using Elixirs to get even higher compounds right? It's the same thing as Tempering Gems;

1. You take the risk of paying real money to get Tempering Gems and get a chance to go over max.
2. You stick to free items (Chaos Feathers) and get a decent or near max temper.

=

1. You risk paying real money and get Elixirs to get a chance to go over max.
2. You stick to free items (Framework + ingame Gompound Stone) to get a max compound on 1 slot (if you actually take the time to go Harkon Protect for however many times and win to collect 2400 coins and then that times 3 for 1 equipment.)

And I hope (and think) that Harkon Coins won't be tradeable.