What's Pet Item Hunt?
It's a new function where you can set one of your pets to collect items in a given map. Pets need to consume one of the Pet Item Hunt consumable items in order to use this skill. The items can be purchased in My Shop (Pet Drink or Pet Ice Cream), or you can get Pet Rice Ball Ev for free from certain events.
To use the Pet Item Hunt system you will need to be above level 30 and have a 3, 4, or 5 star pet.
1) Pet Inventory Slots
- Each Pet has an inventory, and the inventory size is determined by the number of stars
Pet Rank / Inventory Slots
3 Stars - 100
4 Stars - 200
5 Stars - 300
2) Item Collection Rate
- While hunting, your pet will have a chance every so often to obtain an item. The speed and chance that your pet will collect items is based on the Pet, the Consumable Item used, and the map.
Pet Rank / Base Rate
3 Stars - 70%
4 Stars - 80%
5 Stars - 90%
3) Drillable Maps
- Pets' levels determine which regions they can drill in.
Pet Level Drillable Areas
1 Coral Beach, Desert Beach, Megalopolis
40 Caballa Relics
60 Oops Wharf, Mermaid Palace, Mirage Island
90 Ghost Blue, Rose Garden
120 Black Swamp
150 Underground Dev Room, Snow Hill
180 Techichi Volcano, Alteo Empire
210 Tapasco Volcano
How to use the Pet Item Hunt system
01. Pet (3, 4, or 5 stars) + Pet Item Hunt consumable
Pet Item Hunt consumables = Pet Rice Ball Ev, Pet Drink, Pet Ice Cream(You can either purchase the items in My Shop (Pet Drink/Pet Ice Cream), or get them during certain events (Pet Rice Ball Ev).
02. Move to the map where you want to collect items and right click on your character to open Pet Item Hunt.
* Currently, you can only use Pet Item Hunt in the fields.
- You can only register pets that can hunt for items in a given map. Higher level pets will be able to hunt for items in more maps than low level pets.
- Click on the icon to open the Pet Item Hunt window.
03. Register a pet and a consumable item. Then, click on Start.
04. Click on Pause to end the current Pet Item Hunt.
-While using Pet Item Hunt-
- Once you start using Pet Item Hunt, an item will be collected every so often and will continue until the pet inventory is full, the consumables are all used, or you manually stop the function.
(Collected items will be marked with a ?).
05. Click on Return to call your pet back.
06. After your pet is back, you can click on the collected items and choose to either [Move] the items to your character inventory or [Delete] those items.
Your pet will stop hunting items if it runs out of inventory space, consumables, or if you log out.
To get a pet to continue hunting items:
- If all the Pet Item Hunt consumable items have been used up -> Register more consumable items to resume Pet Item Hunt
- If your Pet Inventory gets full -> Get rid of all the items in the Pet Inventory (Move/Delete) to resume Pet Item Hunt
* Once you check the items, you must move each item you wish to keep. All items not moved to the inventory will be deleted if you register a new pet, you log out, or you close the window.
* If you log out before checking the items you can check your items once you log back in.
- You can check the items that have been collected by clicking on the ?.
Pet Item Hunt Consumable Items
- With the change in the Guild system (with ranks for Guild members), all the previous authorizations will be reset.
Pet Rice Ball Ev - Slow - Max:100 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. It takes a while for the effects to kick in, and it's too heavy to carry around.
Pet Ice Cream - Normal - Max:200 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. Pets recover faster with this ice cream bar, and it's easy to carry around.
Pet Drink - Fast - Max:300 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. An energy drink especially made for pets. It restores a pet's energy right away, and it's easy to carry around.
Ex Item Hunt
- Pets that have the EX Item Hunt skill can collect items that are not in that map.
- The Ex Item Hunt Ex rate depends on the type of pet, and the rate determines how often they receive items not normally on the map.
- If you wish to use the EX Item Hunt skill you can only use the “Event Items” filter. If you use the filter for any other type of items, EX Item Hunt will be disabled.
- Some of the items that may come up if your pet has the EX Item Hunt skill are: Great H/M Potions, Witch’s Brooms, 100k Galder Checks, 30,000 Galder Coupons, Dimension Card Packs, and many more!
Pet Item Hunt Tips
1. After setting Pet Item Hunt, click on the arrow at the top right corner to minimize the window and return to the map. You can continue playing while your pet looks for items. This includes: hunting, drilling, chatting, even moving to other maps!
2. Click on the Penguin icon to open the Pet Item Hunt window.