View Single Post
11-20-2012   #11285 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

ok so I'm still reading it, but heres some basic stuff about the new harkon set-up

poppuri hunter in cermonia runs all of it now. must be lvl 30+, says can only do 6 a day(don't know if thats make 6 a day or only can play 6 a day). It's kinda set-up like GvG, where a player makes a map and others join.

4 different modes:
Guard Mode - basic protect 5 towers mode
Siege Mode - protect one harkon by building defensive towers
Infinite Mode - survive 50 waves of monsters - uses current harkon room
Boss Mode - kill super powerful harkon boss

~stuff about the new green popuri repairing and boosting defense of harkons~

~stuff about defensive towers~

you now get rewarded with "harkon coins" not shards.

blue muffler popuri sells the harkon equips

June Flower sells "nate framework"

pet skins are sold

the big popuri king has "harkon quests"

~kTO winter event - random boxes reward~

~framework info~
not fully sure, but I get what the 100% does

when using a 100% framework you will get the max of the compound item you are using.

now I'm not sure if it says only one per equip, or you need one per compounding. Nate bottling the frame worked item destroys the framework.

if you use a framework, you can't use other auxiliary items(elixirs)

~Relevant Pictures~
Spoiler!

Last edited by kale15; 11-20-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: can't use elixers and frameworks together