View Single Post
11-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Cool -Guardians Secret Santa 2012-

Hello everyone that happens to be reading this.

Like in 2010, I shall be hosting a Secret Santa Event that is open to any member of the Guardians guild in Fantasia.
I remember last year there was a secret santa successfully hosted last year by Settie so maybe someone will do it again this year for everyone who is not a Guardian.

Anyways I realized there are a diverse number of cultures within our guild, some of which are not as familiar with Christmas as others.

What is Secret Santa?
Secret santa is an event where people are assigned another person of which they are to give a gift to.
Eg If I were assigned to Keiko, I would buy her lots and lots of cookies!
However there is a twist to it. The person who you are giving the gift to will not know who will be giving them something. Hence the person giving the gift is a secret santa.
Everyone in the event will organize a gift for someone and receive a gift from someone else.

In this event, I will match everyone up and collect and distribute any gifts.
Please mail in your gift to Enthalpy so I can distribute them evenly. If your gift is not mailable, please inform me of if you gift is not mailable.

Rules
  1. Must be a member of Guardians to participate.
  2. Entry to this event is final, under no circumstances may you withdraw.
  3. You cannot change who you have been assigned to.
  4. Gifts must not exceed 15mil in value. (I will be a bit lenient with this rule, but use it as a guide).
  5. You will only receive your gift after you have submitted a gift for another person.
  6. No selling presents. (Unless someone gave you galder; please do not be thoughtless and give galder)

Gift Ideas
  • Fuses
  • Altiverse
  • Equipment
  • Artwork
  • Quest items
  • Chaos feathers
  • Compound Materials
  • Small amounts of myshop

Dates
1st December 11:59 Pst- Deadline to enter this event.
15th December 11:59pm Pst- deadline to mail/inform me of the gifts.
17th December- gifts will be mailed out and anything that cannot be mailed will be announced.

Interested?
If you are interested in this event please fill out the following form and either post below or mail me in game.

Name:
Wishlist:
Availability: (going on holiday or something?)
-it is fine if you are, just let me know-

Optional-
Favourite Colour:
Do you want artwork?
Favourite animal:
Hobbies:

Thanks for reading

Event will be cancelled if they are less than 4 people.