View Single Post
11-19-2012   #9 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
This one was pretty much impossible for people with adblocker LOL.
These images aren't blocked by an adblocker unless you guys have like explicitly blocked it. Either way it's hard to block the black part in front of the recommendation (the one that says "ggFTW recommends). I'm not going to pick images from like the flash ads or something.
(I donated a long time back so I don't see ads but I turned on an adblocker to show this)
Spoiler!

So I can't really see how an adblocker would hinder your ability on this one. Feel free to show me a screenshot though, I don't have all the major browsers to test them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
The main thing is the rotation it does. If we get unlucky viewing pages, we wouldn't have seen it even if adblocker isn't used. :[
The algorithm for the rotation puts a higher priority on high rated games. LoL is rated 8.3 so it shows up pretty often. The clue implied the ggFTW recommendations that show up everywhere, you just had to find the veritcal one and spam refresh. It should show up every 10 refreshes (I tried it a lot to make sure).

Needless to say if you guys have suggestions for Pixels, drop me a PM (I'm the only one that is running this so I can only think of so much).

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-19-2012 at 02:02 PM.