View Single Post
11-18-2012   #634 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Jesus. Vis. O____o;; I can't imagine how that driver managed to survive. Probably got the devil's luck.

And hai, Yukiiiiii <3

And finally, YAY I'M HOME OMG. ;o;

But... one of the dogs. Oh man, I am so done with him. e-e Not totally his fault tho, he's blind, deaf, old and not too bright. I went to bed early last night. About 2:30 in the morning he starts barking his head off, admist pacing. Totally drove me up the wall and pissed me off. e-e I tried letting him out, didn't work. He just wouldn't settle down and I didn't know what to do and had a mini meltdown. :< So I said "fluff it", got dressed out of my night shirt, packed some things, got my keys and phone and left the grandparent's house to walk down to my house just so I could sleep. =x=

I have the capacity to be one of the meanest folks if something interrupts my sleep. This was no exception. But it's all over, thank god, I'm now happily at home~ But long work week is gonna be... oh jesus.