View Single Post
11-18-2012   #32 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Ugh, got stuck on the last stage of Castle of Satan...Orz

Tried using Siren, but that doesn't really help as the boss's attack is enough to 1hko me, tried x4 dark team with Vampire Lord or Loki too, but I guess my offensive is still not enough (tried using the Fire Healer's delay too)

I even used the Big Combo app to try to do perfect long combo the whole way through, in the end I could only wipe his HP down to about 1/4 before dying T_T
Castle of Satan? The stage with Vampire Lord as boss?

You should try to get as quickly as possible for dark teams, since they are incredibly good. High HP (3126), high attack (1056), decent skill (50% damage reduction for 3 turns), and best of all - you don't have to raise it since it is just evolution material.

As for its stage, just prepare a sturdy team with HP of at least 5000 above (best with poison or something), and if possible a babysitter who can heal 1800HP a turn. If not, you'll have to do some gems manipulating to make up for the missing HP. Bad thing is it will be really slow though.

Edit: Added in another team in the guides section.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-19-2012 at 12:17 AM.