Thread: Keety Cat Halp.
View Single Post
11-17-2012   #12 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I'd choose primadonna. I have a pure hp prima, and she is made for pvp and pvp only. She does very well and I have never had a second thought about her, I would choose her over a diva any day.

2 hit combo has a high hit rate and it does exceptional damage. Sure, divas have more attacks but this does not mean they are better. Primas can fight all classes, and they excel at fighting mages in particular.

It doesn't matter if you put your stats in HP or HV, you will still need both sets. Depending on which stat you use, say you're pure hv. In your full HP set you may have a little less hp than you would had you been pure HP, but your HV balance with it would make up for it.

If she's planning on PvPing I would say work on getting your hp gear first. You will already survive a lot longer than normal because of sumo suit, so building hp will only make you harder to kill. As for skills, primadonnas don't need many skill points at all, so it's pretty self explanatory for skills you need when it comes to primas. Just keep in mind that 2 hit combo is your main damage and you should get it first.

My prima doesn't have any trouble surviving, and this is much of the reason I didn't make a diva. Personally, the divas I have fought in PvP haven't been able to kill my prima. I'm not sure if they are under geared or not, but it's always been that way even since my prima was a lvl 170.

If you're on Jewelia, I can show you my prima's equips and stats/damage in PvP etc if you'd like.

Edit: Val posted before me! But she is right, pure AP for a prima is not the way to go if you plan on Pvping. That's more for PvE. If she's willing, she would be the right prima to look at gears as she's the best one I know.

Last edited by YenSai; 11-17-2012 at 11:15 AM.