Thread: Keety Cat Halp.
View Single Post
11-17-2012   #11 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

So wrong..

Diva's need more AP than Primadonna's because of their One Pair skill. Because One Pair is mostly based on AP and a bit of HV, and it's by far their strongest skill. (Not counting bomb cause that's cheap.)

Primadonna's need alot of HV for pretty much all of their skills. AP for the first hit of 2 Hit Combo, HV for the second hit.

Siren Song is based on HP and DP.

Both Diva and Primadonna would need high HP just to be a pain to kill.

Diva's have a better chance of survivability because of their Super Hips skill which prevents criticals. They both have Sumo Suit to halve any damage (at master).

I like my Primadonna more thank my Diva because it's better vs Mages. But I love my Raccoon because of One Pair and all his AoE attacks... I guess Diva is somewhere in between since she's a hybrid.

Hope this helps clear up some of the wrong things I've read in this thread :<