Thread: Keety Cat Halp.
View Single Post
11-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Primmadona is stronger than diva, but diva is better rounded (I hope that makes sense). I mean she has a little better time surviving, but deals little less damage than primma.

Pure AP for primma and pure HP for diva, that's my opinion. Though they both need some amount of HV too.

As for skills, I'm not really sure about these, but you should first chose the job you'll go. Some skills are extra important for all charms tho, and that would be Dodge Master+Hyper (or super) Hips, Sturdy Shield and Sumo suit. You might as well consider getting Physical Training, it helps a lot at early lvls, and there aren't many skills to get anyway.

I'll write what I go for as racoon, it might help if you choose diva:

1st job
Dodge Master
Physical Training
Sturdy Shield

2nd
Card Strike
Hyper Hips
One Pair
Impelious Rage

That's the core of my racoon. But it really depends of what job you gonna pick