View Single Post
11-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
Promise
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Wizard - Red/White hair.

-

-

Priest - Blonde/White hair.

-

-

These hats are specific. If a hat isn't on the other class or the same class but with a different hair colour, it just means I don't think it looks right with that certain class with that certain hair colour, other wise I would've added the same hat but to the other class or same class with a different hair colour. (Sorry if this doesn't make any sense to you, by the way!)

For example:

The Dorothy Snow Headband doesn't look right on Red Haired Wizards as it looks too red and needs more white to go with the default fashion (in my opinion)..

Extras:

on a red or white Haired Wizard with the hats stated above.
on a blonde or white haired priest.
2nd Anniversary Glasses on a blonde haired priest. They look disgusting on certain characters, but on a blonde priest, they look pretty neat.

I hope this helps, but this is just in my own opinion. Others may disagree.
P.S. Hey Michael, I was limited to 25 images so PM me in-game if you want. We may discuss this topic. You know where to find me. Just PM me @Lymina and I'll get right back to you. xD;

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter