View Single Post
11-15-2012   #22 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Something I wanted to ask as well:

What's the proper and cost-efficient to raise pet?

I got a few of those Metal Dragon (the smallest kind), but I'm not really sure what to do with them. Should I just feed them all for my Dark pet, or use them to feed the "food pet" first?
I honestly have no idea what to do with the Metal Dragons now. I guess you can use them on the early dark monsters for the early levels. If not, feed those stage 2 jewel monsters (though the stage 2 ogres and swordsman are a much better choice compared to metal dragons...). If you haven't reach those dungeons yet, then I guess fed ogres are a good choice.

Once you reach technical dungeons, you can evolve stage one penguin dragons to stage two and feed them to the monsters for the 3 elements. Each one will provide a base of 30k exp, so that's 45k for the same-element host.

Light and dark, it's usually Jewel monsters and grinding the Mega Metal Dragon stage.

Side note: an interesting use of the final stage golems - boss suicide. Light and Dark golems have a high chance (roughly 75%) of reflecting 5x of the damage taken, while the 3 elements have roughly 25% chance of reflecting 10x of the damage taken.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.