View Single Post
11-15-2012   #19 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
So... I got my housemate addicted within 5 minutes of seeing me play. And he got a level 30 from the rare gacha. Should I just restart til I get one? ;-;

So sad.
Starting right is much better than starting with a poor level 30 monster. It really depends on what monster you get. I've no idea what event the English version is having now for its gacha, but it's still much better to start right. Of course, I am not denying how a level 30 monster will help you in your early game.

Also, level 30 is no big deal for monsters with a low exp curve.

If you have a poor start, you can try creating another account since early levels are a breeze (and you can try for lvl20 gacha again). If you did not use any of the jewels you've obtained to roll for the rare gacha, you can try doing it twice and see how far it gets you. If you pay cash, then there's no better time to get jewels and roll.

EDIT: Took a look, it's level 30 water monsters. Save your jewels for the lvl 30 fire gacha instead unless you are playing water teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by core
I have two questions about leveling / evolution changing a character:

1. Do the + (pluses) stay with the character on evolution change?

2. Does it matter what level you do a character evolution change? Is it better to do the change on max level or is there no difference between leveling a character at level 1?

Thanks!
1.) It stays.

2.) For normal evolution, your monster will have to be at the maximum level, so you are really stuck with no choice. For ultimate evolution, you can do it at anytime as long as you have the right sacrifices. There's no advantages or disadvantages for doing it early or late, so obviously you'll want to ultimate evolve asap for the extra sub-element.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-15-2012 at 11:36 PM.