View Single Post
11-14-2012   #15 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Well after several retakes I managed to roll Vampire + Rider (Dark/Light), somewhat satisfied~
Planning to farm for the 3 Healing Girls later on and maybe possibly raise a Golem

I have two questions though:

1) If I were to challenge Special Dungeons like Magic Swordsman's or the one that drop Dark/Light Golems, going offensive or defensive, which is more recommended? (for people in early stages like me of course :x)

2) I heard that once you reached rank 20, you can send a present to a friend which let both of us get a Starter Dragons out of the 5 kinds, how does it work? Can I pick it or is it a gacha?
Wow, good start. The rider pretty much functions as a Magic Swordsman already, so you basically have a 4x Darkness team ready to roll. Get Siren and you are set.

1) The Magic Swordsman dungeons only have difficulties of beginner, intermediate and hard (no very hard and hell). I'll say 0.75 resist, 0.5 + 2x or 4x offense team will all work, but obviously 4x teams will have a much faster clearing time, provided that your monsters have high enough offense to do it. This set of dungeons is pretty much what got me my 6.25 grass/dark dragons team going, and I could only clear up till normal back then (no stage 4 element reduction dragons, no strong monsters for 4x fire to work, no Vamp Lord for 4x dark). Japan reopened them recently, and I basically breezed through the light Magic Swordsman dungeon at hard difficulty. At hard, there are 3 Magic Swordsman each dealing around 4.5k ~ 6k of damage, and HP at around 125k ~ 180k. Just make sure you AOE and wipe them out before they kill you. Should be easy with your Vamp Lord and Rider.

For light/dark golems, You pretty much have to go 4x route since they have light and dark bosses and a multi-colored dungeon, so element-resist is not practical.

2) Gacha. That's the reason why many people grind lvl20 gachas in the early days to get the 2x Light "starter".

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-15-2012 at 10:29 PM.