View Single Post
11-13-2012   #6 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Hmm, I wonder if JP and US version can link together? My ID is 337,137,282

Btw, what does cost do exactly?
Tried searching your ID on my Japanese version, did not locate anything, so probably not. Guess that means I'll be sticking with the Japanese version then.

As for cost, there is a cost limit to your team. The stronger the monsters, the higher the cost. God-type monsters usually have high cost, but in exchange for powerful stats and/or active skills.

The cost limit of your team will increase as you level. The highest cost monster I've seen so far are 50-cost ones, but you'll exceed the 250 cost limit when you are at an extremely high level.

I'll work on a short guide on what monsters you should start off with using the rare cap you get from the start of the game.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-13-2012 at 10:00 PM.