View Single Post
11-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
So I saw this this morning. And downloaded it. And just now I watched the video. And WTFF YOU CAN MOVE THE JEWEL IN CIRCLES?! That would've made shit so much easier..
You can move it diagonally as well, though I seldom use that due to my fat finger.

It's a pretty good time to start now due to the event going on which gives a high chance of a lvl30 water monster on the rare cap, but the problem is water teams are a costly team to construct. Then again, it's makes it much easier if you start off well with the rare cap.

The easiest and cheapest team is dark, followed by fire.

Below is basically what I have for now, and considering the fact that I have not spent a dime yet, I think I am doing relatively well.

Also, it's common to have multiple sub accounts, though I haven't really grind it yet for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
It looks pretty fun, although I'm not really good at it, still learning >_<

There's an English version released just a few days ago btw, although it's US's iTunes store only.
Great, now to see if I can boot up my sub account with it.

EDIT: Needs IOS5 for Eng version, can't do it on my age old iTouch2.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-13-2012 at 08:08 PM.