View Single Post
11-13-2012   #59 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
But I guess there's no point to discuss about it, because normal people (not implying anyone as a freak), who doesn't agree with the shit like this will get called "strict minded old fashioned *insert dumb word here*". I will never agree to same gender marriage in TO neither in real life because it's against my principles.
So you're saying I'm not "normal" for being bisexual. That's nice of you to say.

Anyway, you all can just calm down. It's just something I would like to see. I didn't mean for a discussion to break out - it's not even what this thread is about. Now please drop the topic before someone starts flaming and a Moderator has to do it for you.

Spoiler!

---

That said, I forgot about one thing:
  • A new skill for Dark Hybrids

Dark Hybrids haven't gotten anything. It's ridiculous.