View Single Post
11-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default [iPhone/Android] Puzzle & Dragons

Originally started out as a iPhone game by Gungho, it is now a consistent top-rated application in Japan, and has been ported to android. It is only accessible in Japan's iTune stores though, while Android has even stricter restrictions.

Well here's the 30sec commercial. Yeah, it's pretty successful.

Basically it's a glorified Bejeweled. You have to set up a team and grind dungeons and etc. Thanks to the introduction of monsters, it's actually much more complicated and fun than what I had originally imagined. Different dungeons will require different team setups and strategies, so that's where the fun comes from.

Best of all, the game's free. It's a lot more challenging if you don't use cash, but it will not have too much of a handicap on you. Plus, the company is pretty cool with giving away jewels (ingame currency), so you will have access to the cash shop items once in a while. I've been playing for free for like two months plus, and I think I'm doing pretty decently for a non-paying player. Just a warning, the jewels are pretty costly if you are actually interested in paying for the jewels.

Here's a sample gameplay, though the player is pretty high in levels with an incredibly strong team.

Review: http://koukoupuffs.net/2012/03/12/an...uzzle-dragons/

Anyone who's playing it? Also, if there are enough interest in this, I may just post a guide on how to start or something. I pretty much start off blind, but it will be much easier if you know what the hell you are doing.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-13-2012 at 07:06 PM.