View Single Post
11-13-2012   #52 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
Ok , i just said my opinion , this thread is for telling your opinion , it isn't for "fighting".. I just said no and you guys started firing on me.. reallyy...? REALLY? -.-
Although the subject was dropped already, let me just point out. In TO, yeah we have hybrids at 3rd job if you want, but they still lack skills. You can't get certain skills going pure unless you are that exact character. Due to that, it's hard for people to marry.

The people using the characters may not even be "gay", they might just simply be a boyfriend and girlfriend wanting to marry their characters but are unable to because of the gender of their characters.

This isn't about "omg gays shouldn't get married, I see enough gays irl" just actually think about what you're saying for a moment and hopefully you should see why it would actually make sense if they allowed same-sex marriage. Knowing that it's actually frowned upon in countries like Korea, there's a slim chance they might actually even allow it, but even if they did, I'm more than sure most people would just be FRIENDS, or an actual 'straight' couple.