View Single Post
11-12-2012   #47 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
@Valese, They could just sell a coupon that give slots. I don't like freezing characters since you need to spend more just to freeze and defrost a character.
And that's exactly why we can't buy slots.. they would lose money if we could just permanently get +1 slot whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Make party quest monsters respawn instantly.
^ All my like. q_q

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
We could re-make our guardians if we didn't end up with what we wanted.

Color Dye on Guardians?

I really think Guardians should get more attention.
They should, but not in that way x: Guardians are like "4th job" in a way. They're part of the story, and you can't change whatever you do regarding the storyline. You go pure or hybrid, you get the guardian you trained/prepared your egg for, you continue the episode quests. It would be weird to be able to just delete and re-do. And the stronger you trained your Guardian, the 'prettier' I guess they look? They're color coded and all for a reason I guess >:

I do think there should be 16 guardians. Each one representing a different class :3