View Single Post
11-12-2012   #7846 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I'm sure this will be an awesome guide. It already looks that way, but you could make it easier for people to jump to the sections by linking to each section (get all the post URLs) in your very first post. There's no need to use Ctrl+F at all.

Also, Chaos Tower can be pretty good for low level power leveling, if the leveler isn't strong enough to OHKO monsters on other maps, like Coal Soldiers. It's best to pick either one of the floors adjacent to the safe floors, and one where the respawn rate is high.

Thanks Rare,
That linking idea is a really good idea, I shall do that at some stage. Other than clicking "Permalink" is there a way to show individual posts?

As for Chaos Tower, I know there is a level requirement of second job to get there. From memory it is possible to go up to floor 12 without the need of completing the starting quests.
However is there a good afk spot?