View Single Post
11-12-2012   #39 (permalink)
KieranCarden
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
^ no, no and no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
+2
I understand there are gays in game but wait..marriage so i see game with gays in there? you mean like buffalo is married to buffalo? really?

come on.. I really like what Volf says...It's enough I see gays/lesbians irl.
Yay bigotry. Take that close-minded crap elsewhere.

It's already been said, but I'd like to reiterate that not having same sex marriage is a ridiculous for the fact that classes are gender locked. I like thief-type classes in games, thus my character in Trickster is a Fox. I'm a guy. My character happens to be married, only because my gf at the time liked to play as a Buffalo. But why should I be omitted from the use of the marriage system if that wasn't the case? Why should it be exclusive to male/female? Give me some objective reasons as to why same sex marriage in Trickster would be such a horrible thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere

I'd personally like to hear reasonable 'whys'.
You won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Not being able to have same sex marriage couples in Trickster never really made sense in the first place anyway, because the classes are gender locked.

I'd really like to see it happen just for the fact that it'll upset all the homophobic people.
Bolded for emphasis, because it's the truth, and...

I'd just like to touch on the word homophobic. Morgan Freeman put it best on Twitter: "I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not afraid. You're just an *******."

I don't do the whole "+1" stuff because it makes no difference, but I'm entirely for the idea of same sex marriage (both in-game and irl). And a lot of the other ideas people have posted.
Yellow beauty burns gold