View Single Post
11-12-2012   #9 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Fox.

I made one on my mule account and used minimum myshop (pets from the 2nd anniversary event, ie: Panda etc) and spent nothing on her until she was 3rd (and even then it was free gacha and the town just happened to have a perma cape) and got her a pet. I wish I would hazard logging in to SS her, but for such minimal spending she does great - I had the intention to use her to hunt Tombeth (Poison is OP, it usually was an OHKO even before level 140)

/forum/sense-type-gu...ter-guide.html

I wish people looked at the guides section more. I personally used to FoK build to grind Nora Sewer TM quest, but I recommend the Julio dailies if you can afford them or have a driller. Even doing the Oops Julio daily is better than nothing.

I've done my one post in the TO section for the month zzzz

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 11-12-2012 at 08:00 AM.