View Single Post
11-12-2012   #8 (permalink)
fate23
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint
I think I'm gonna go for a fox XD A Few more questions though:

1. Will Attr help my Stone Strike/Shuriken Master?
2. Is 1144 the best build?
3. Will I be using thrown items more than Stone Strike?
4. What skills would be considered "useless" to get? (Or what skills should I avoid wasting my MP on)
1. No
2. For me yes as you need DA for damage and unless you'll be meleeing monsters AP is not that great. AC is only great for PvP so I'd go 4 on charm instead.
3. More likely
4. I'm not actually sure about what you don't need as I didn't get them but I'll tell you what to get: sixth sense, chain of knives, fan of knives, rain of knives, poison assault, hide, both land mines, both luck buffs, invincible drilling(if you'll be drilling in places with agro), heavy carrier(luxury skill), shuriken mastery, stone strike, sudden attack, exploit weakness. All of the pre-reqs to these i guess.
As you can see i didn't include precise pitch. From what i know it barely increases damage so I'd save it for last. Priority are the 1st ones that i mentioned especially the AOEs as they'd make your life easier.