View Single Post
11-10-2012   #7 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Idk, I play Flyff and their concept is this -

Armour Set +3 onwards glows. But the max (i.e. +12, glows super beautifully)

Weapon (glow effect depends on the attribute you upgrade it with, +12 glows better than +3)

I think this will encourage people to refine.. But of course from +5 onwards, there is a chance of breaking your weapon / armour. So you got to buy some MS items

Nevertheless, I thought this will be an improvement to the existing glow effects for unique sets and 4G equips.. Idk hahaha.
I knew you were talking about Flyff lol.

Ha, yeah no. Flyff's upgrading system is awful and stupid, why would you even think of having that kind of idea(bolded) for us.

I'm fine with the glows, just give us an option to turn it off since they often clashed with CS sets and made it barely visible/no changes to the current upgrading rates.

Last edited by Almora; 11-10-2012 at 08:36 PM.