View Single Post
11-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
Draft
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default Gifted Classes....

This isn't much of a rant, but I like to just tell how I feel about being at a High School full of competitive nerds.

So I just recently received a 94 on a test, because I made lol mistakes. Meh, It wasn't a big deal, but apparently this kid is very competitive against me. He gotten a perfect score on the test and rubbed it in my face. Why did he do that? My only thought is he always competed against me, because I was Asian. He would say, "Oh my gosh I beat an Asian." Stereotypical much? I was speechless to say anything about his immaturity. Well, it's not just him. Most of them will straight up come to me just to compare report cards. I have never rubbed grades in other's faces, well maybe couple times in middle school, but this kid I never knew him until this year. Funny thing is, My math class annoys me the most. There are at least five Asian in our class including me. Its been 10 weeks since school started and I can't go a day without someone saying "Asian" involving intelligence. This is very annoying, because I constantly get compared by them, even when I don't want to. My question is, Are grades that big of a deal? Why do people constantly think Asian are mad scientist?

There are few people that bugged me to the fullest. I would just chat with my friends, then they randomly asked if they could copy off my homework. I worry how they even got into a gifted class.

Sorry if this thread sound a bit racist in anyway.

Last edited by Draft; 11-10-2012 at 03:47 PM.