View Single Post
11-08-2012   #54 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Do you remember what Trickster was like, I don't know, 5 years ago? First thing, people were FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more friendly, no comments needed. You might say there was less skills, content and whatever, but didn't people had fun? They did! Without any seals, without scrolls, without HAXXX altiverse stuff. We actually HAD to party, which breaks the walls between people. Look at it today. Barely few people party or even if they do, it's for grinding/PQ purposes. No friendly questing, no aiding of each nother - nothing! Go to paradise and try to make a party. I'll handshake you if you manage to get 5 people.
You might say that "I don't like partying, I prefer solo gaming". Go play any casual RPG then. MMOs ARE MADE TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. Then, why should I do that, if I can just become A BEAST with all these seals :| I wish TO would be more party-reliant. Look at Harkon Defence - it's dead. No one cares. Because it's a challange that requires team work and coordination. But why should we? We can feel like gods on our own.
I'm not sure if I'm clear enough, ask something specific if I'm not

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 11-08-2012 at 03:50 AM.