Aria
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Well, EXP stamps/seals are a luxury, it costs real money to use and isn't necessarily needed.
Neither are boosters. Or MyShop, for that matter. Yet why do we use it? Because it saves time. The only difference between boosters and seals is that the former you can get in-game; the latter you have to spend money on them.

Quote:
I THINK NOBODY likes to grind. Thus, the EXP stamp was born?
I have always grinded. I remember what it was like grinding at Ice Dungeon 3 and Tapasco Field 3/4 with a Dark Lord, using only Arrow Rush and Dark skills, all the way to 300. Grinding nowadays (at least for most Mages) is a piece of cake in comparison. Like I said, people have been spoiled.

Quote:
If people wanted the "challenge", stick to strictly in-game equips (no offense meant to anybody )
I'm not a frequent gamer unlike others here, but I'm pretty sure that is not most people's definition of "challenge".

Quote:
I really don't get the concept of people complaining that the game is too easy, and then complain that the game is too difficult when GMs gave us hax Tap Spa monsters or almost 100% accurate Fiesta Grand Ballroom monsters. People's hax equipments make the game easy, not the game itself
It's probably not the same group of people complaining about both things. People who complain the game is too difficult obviously haven't tried other games. Also, our hax equipment is possible because SGI decided to release them, and they are a part of the game, so in a way, it's the game.

Quote:
Level doesn't necessarily mean you are "strong" nor "weak"
I wasn't talking about level. I was talking about the benefit of these seals, like every other benefit in the game that you have to PAY for instead of WORK for.

I, for one, wouldn't mind so much if these seals were something you work for, like the booster potions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
If you don't want it, don't use it. Is your level of enjoyment so dependent on a comparison between yourself and other people? That's sad if you think about it.
You're missing the point entirely. It's not about people wanting it or not. It's about money (again) driving the game forward while leaving more people behind. Can you honestly name one thing in Trickster that money can't buy? I can't. If this is how things should progress, they may as well release runes/seals/whatever that you can double-click and gain 10 levels instantly.

The real comparison is between this game, where money can buy you anything, and other games, where some good things can only be earned through hard work. If you ask me, that's sad.