View Single Post
11-06-2012   #7 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
@Cepheid: I think I got it... In Forging Altiverse Eqs, whatever is on the primary slot, it stays intact. The secondary slot just transfers its stats to the first right?

So Forging is like Tempering in the sense that it re-rolls ONLY the stats BUT instead of an equipment preset range (Min ~ Max), it compares which is higher and sets that stat on the equipment.

I haven't experienced forging that much. Its good to know ahead of time before I mess up forging
That's not what she meant.

She wanted to point out that:

Equip A in primary slot: Level x refine.
Equip B in secondary slot: Decent comps.

If you forge, the comps won't transfer over, only the level stays & vice versa depending on how you place them. However, your understanding is also a correct part of the forging process. So comps won't transfer over, but if there are base stats higher on the second compared to the first, it will transfer over.

You can also use this method to clean out comps.