11-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Laundry rant

So itís Tuesday.

I havenít done laundry in a while so I thought it was time to do laundry. I usually do it on a Tuesday or Thursday since I only have Spanish and then am free the rest of the day anyways. But anyhow, I gather up laundry and head to the laundry room. Unfortunately one of the laundry roomís is out (the one I like to use), so Iím stuck using the other one. I get there and all three washers are full and Iím kind of upset since the time on them left (4-6 minute each) indicate itís one person using all three. But since thereís a little bit of time left I decide Iíll just come back in about 10 minutes because that then gives them time to get their laundry out. (I also consider it a heinous crime to leave your laundry in without getting. Set a f**king timer goddammit.) I come back and itís full again. Yet again the machines have similar time intervals indicating the same person. Iím still miffed from the first time since I think itís really inconsiderate to take up all three machines, especially when youíre about to start drying things since the dryer takes 45-47 minutes and washing is 25. But anyways, I just get over it and come back in 20. Yet again, all three machines are full. I decide to glance in one, whatís in it? Whites. Oh, but it gets better. Just white towels. There were actually only one or two towels in there. At this point, Iím really frustrated. You really couldnít wash your two towels with the rest of your whites? Or even better, you couldnít just wash your clothes on cold? (Cold removes most of the risk of colors bleeding. If you wanted to be safe you could just take out reds and pinks.)

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO DO YOUR LAUNDRY LIKE YOU WOULD DO AT HOME. YOU HAVE TO F**KING SHARE THE MACHINES.

I mean seriously, there are lots of other people who need to use those machines. I would be a little more okay if you were using only two out of the three, or if the other room was completely free as well, or if it were 3am in the morning, or even if were just over break while everyone was gone. But no, itís just an average day, with everyone here, with one room out of order.