View Single Post
11-06-2012   #28 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
I havent like event equips for years as they fail to keep yup with ingame gear but forms which are really intended to make you buy art flames pisses me off as its a useless reward with out them, if i ever wanted to use event eq before they atleast had some stats but now nothing.

If they atleast included a art flame with the forms then I would complain.
Heh, I have so much spare Artisan Flames from all the previous events that gave them away (as well as spare Repair Powders, Pet Candies, and goddamn do I have so many Master Authorities). It's just a matter of rationing it (like, not all of them need to be battle gear images. A lot of them I just wear while strolling through town~ No need to fuse those~).

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~