View Single Post
11-06-2012   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I have read everything everybody has had to say, and I appreciate everybody posting what they had to say (especially Lime and Almora). I just wanted to point out again that I have absolutely nothing against any religion of any kind, just the certain religious fanatics that are insane.

I really respect you Lime, as you seem to have a really good balance of belief and understanding. It really is refreshing to know there are people like you in the world; if most people who are religious had the same exact mindset as you do, the world would indeed be a much better and beautiful place to live in. Thank you very much for being you.

Once again, I'd really like to thank everybody for posting what they had to say.