View Single Post
11-05-2012   #14 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Haha, challenge accepted
(Moffit pulled one on me the week before q_q)

Oh that's what you meant about lecture notes! I always keep my notes neat and I have never doodled in class, that's why the question was so foreign to me lol. I can't afford to not pay attention T_T

I used to be very good at drawing when I was younger, but it seems that it has been frozen at that stage for quite a while now....LOL. I can still do stuff here and there, but it'll mostly look like the things you'd find on a love letter or scrap book-y style lol.

If you are curious, this is the extent of my skills LOL:
Spoiler!

How embarrassing, don't laugh
I do not see too many people doodling in lectures however I see lots of people who have completely tuned out. My issue is I have trouble taking notes. To put it in a pokemon frame..
Lecture slide appeared!
Student tries to copy equations on it,
Lecture changed!
Student has a half copied equation that makes no sense at all.

I love it when lecturers write on the whiteboard. They actually go at a human pace then. (except when they erase something so they do not have to write it again in the next line) Now-a-days with the internet, lecturers upload slides.

I would honestly like to see than on an umbrella. However some of those pictures are incredibly cute such as the skull and crossbones and the sun and clouds.
It kind of looks like a elf made motivational poster that you would put up on your wall to remind you of the many facets of life.