View Single Post
11-05-2012   #10 (permalink)
Lime
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Thank you! For the longest I was unsure if posting was a good idea... but seeing the animosity generated from those claming to be christian being oppressive has long worried me.

My heart goes out to anyone being treated badly, or living in a household being treated poorly for what they are. I've heard of children being virtually disowned or shipped to camps like broken goods and put through harsh work for the sake of 'cleansing'. There is nothing biblical about that. They deserve the love of a parent regardless and the story of the prodigal son is proof of that. Despite what that son did and ended up in, that father loved them regardless.

In addition, I've read that some Christians are saying the acceptance of homosexuality brought the wrath of God on America, through the latest hurricane. I just wanna say... uh. HECK NO. That is just the system of weather God has put in place taking its course. God DOES NOT DO MASS PUNISHMENT ANYMORE EVER SINCE JESUS DIED FOR SINS. It happened before during a different 'dispensation', God spoke directly from heavens, leaving people with no reason to think he isn't real, and society in general was a bit more primitive. (I need to look into that more to really say exactly how much simpler.)

After Jesus died, he essentially took the earthly punishments of breaking the word of god for all generations afterwards, hence why he was beaten so badly before cruxificion, to symbolize that. You never see God kill anyone like that past Jesus's death ASIDE from a particular case that stood in the way of establishing the church in Acts. but even that wasn't a mass punishment. They are inherently wrong to say that by everything I have read. All judgement. according to christianity, is reserved until the end of the world or one's death now.

Last edited by Lime; 11-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.