View Single Post
11-05-2012   #12 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
Everyone develops their own unique style. I guess you are good at spotting various elements of them. I wonder how you would go if the artist were to change mediums. However you do present a challenge. "Enter a signature that looks different enough such that Almora cannot tell that it is mine."

What I know in photoshop is from learning to draw neopets some many years ago. I have since then switched to mainly using either my coloured pencils, a type of watercolor like paints and paintool sai. However in the past few years I have not improved very much in terms of art. As for graphics I never really git into them properly hence I end up with very plain stuff.

I honestly like that style, I prefer graphics that are clean and no too full of shiny textures. However no so plain that they lack any depth.

Maps are important. And by lecture notes I mean doodling whilst a lecturer is talking. It is a bad habit of mine; however it is a great indication of how boring a lecture is.
Haha, challenge accepted
(Moffit pulled one on me the week before q_q)

Oh that's what you meant about lecture notes! I always keep my notes neat and I have never doodled in class, that's why the question was so foreign to me lol. I can't afford to not pay attention T_T

I used to be very good at drawing when I was younger, but it seems that it has been frozen at that stage for quite a while now....LOL. I can still do stuff here and there, but it'll mostly look like the things you'd find on a love letter or scrap book-y style lol.

If you are curious, this is the extent of my skills LOL:
Spoiler!

How embarrassing, don't laugh