View Single Post
11-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
Sidero
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Get Stronger, Faster, and Better with the New Seals!

Get ready to roam through Caballa Island with the new buffs of Trickster, the Seals! These Seals will give you a boost in many different aspects of the game!

WHEN: NOV. 07, 2012 ~ DEC. 05, 2012 6:30PM PDT
WHAT: World Star Boxes 1, 2, 3, and 4 are now available in My Shop!

AP Seal

MA Seal

WT Seal

DA Seal

DP Seal

HV Seal

GP Seal

EXP Seal

TM EXP Seal

Speed Seal

Drop Rate Seal

What are Seals?
- They're buffs that will remain for the entirety of their duration, no matter whether you log out, faint, or move around.
- If you use the same seal again while the first one is still active, you'll have the seal for just the duration of the second seal. (It won't add up to the time of the first Seal you used)

How to use the Seals

1. Press Y to enter My Shop and purchase the Seals.

2. Transfer the Seals from your My Shop inventory to your character's inventory.

3. Double click on the Seals that can be found on the Use tab.
*Keep in mind that Seal times and effects do not add up according to how many you use. You will only keep the effects of the last Seal you use.

4. You can check the status of your Seals through the [T] icon under the HP and MP bars.