View Single Post
11-05-2012   #9 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Heh, that's nice. Aw, the brushes are (one of)my everything(s) in Photoshop, I can't live without that option ;o;

Haha and yeah, I kinda knew it was your style ;p Once people have settled in their comfort zone(or still discovering), artists tend to leave a trail of their style in their works. But of course, even more talented artists have a very broad range of skills they excel in, hardly leaving a trace in one specific area.

I should reinstall photoshop. One other difference it photoshop can handle giant canvases much better which is useful for making flyers. Taking 10 mins to type 20 words.. That is frustrating.
That was my second attempt at a signature. In that regard I have plenty of experimentation to do. It is scary that you could tell. I guessed the freefalling one as yours however I thought your one last week was someone else's.

And do you draw, well outside the "lecture notes" that you may make.