View Single Post
11-05-2012   #8 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
Gimp is alright... I did last week's #1 in gimp. The text tool is gimp is inferior to what photoshop can produce and from what I can tell, customising brushes and fills is not possible.
However it has pressure sensitivity and a transparency lock function. Also the outline tootls are nice.

However the shortcuts are different to photoshop. I keep pressing ctrl d and opening a duplicate copy of my current canvas.

One thing I love is gimp is its gradient tool. I can make spirals with it
Heh, that's nice. Aw, the brushes are (one of)my everything(s) in Photoshop, I can't live without that option ;o;

Haha and yeah, I kinda knew it was your style ;p Once people have settled in their comfort zone(or still discovering), artists tend to leave a trail of their style in their works. But of course, even more talented artists have a very broad range of skills they excel in, hardly leaving a trace in one specific area.