View Single Post
11-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

They was a petition for gay marriage at my university. I was with a friend who was an atheist a year ago and then she became a Christian again as she went out with a Christian and was raised as a Christian.
Anyways I said something about there being nothing wrong with it if anything it would be great that people who clearly love each other are able to have recognition of that love. It would have sentimental value.
And I have met some homosexual couples, they are just like anyone else and like any couple with a healthy relationship that I know. They are devoted to their partner and look after each other.
She told me that it was detrimental to society, and that her opinion was not based on religious grounds. She said a bit more I do not remember what, all I remember is that is was far from convincing.

In terms of religion in general, I believe that each one has many positive aspects that allow their followers to become wonderful people, however I do not believe religion should be forced upon people as if it were the only way to think. I never liked the idea of scripture in public schools for that reason. When I told mum how boring it was she pulled me out.

And I do not have a religion just to let you know.

And just another thing...
Stem cell research and genetically modified stuff.