Thread: My Rant.
View Single Post
11-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
But some people are way too sensitive or not strong/stable emotionally and thus unable to take ANY critique, because they view 100% of negative opinion as a personal attack. Kind of like the people who throw the world "troll" around online for everyone they disagree with. It's actually a psychological issue of sorts, probably some sort of social anxiety disorder.
Golden.
For once, I actually agree with you. It's a ******* pain to deal with those kind of people and there's no productive way to ever try to get a point across with them going, "U mad?" / "Rage more" in their minds since they take everything as an attack, which in reality is not.

Some of them can't differentiate between a serious tone from ad hominem statements and just lump them together. Once I put on a serious tone, they think it's an attack. DO I HAVE TO TYPE IN "LOLZ" / "x3" / ":3" / "XD" / "XP" to always make a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
The joy of jealousy. Criticisms are nice if it helps you grow as a person but not if it's to insult you in a certain way.
You can also grow from insults, it's just very very very difficult and only a few can do it without overloading.