View Single Post
11-03-2012   #18 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
The Top 3 are Sheep, Dragon, then Bunny? Why is it like that? Is it because of cuteness? Or maybe Sheep's AoE skills, Dragon's SoH and Bunny's Tetra? People should at least post valid reasons on their answers so that it will answer my curiosity

I went with Buffalo because of Berserk + Chi Sword, and later found out that his AoE skills are good also, especially Lightning Strike!

EDIT: correction, Berserk + Chi Sword + ELEMENTAL ATTRIBUTE equips. But later, it fails since monsters learn how to block
I don't have a bunny or a sheep anymore, but I made mine in the first place for AoE's and my bunny was hybrid, so her attributes + berserk were my best friends against bosses.

My characters now... my cat is mainly for appearance, not so much being useful (because she isn't), my raccoon because I haven't tried them out properly before and wanted to do that and lion because I wanted a gunner, but eventually he turned out to be an afk drilling mule.