View Single Post
11-03-2012   #830 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Our first attempt as MsV is on Tuesday. Gonna try and spam heroics until I can get a helm to drop because I don't want to raid with PvP gear. Reading up on the fights so I can actually work the mechanics rather than run around in LFR.

The first two bosses look like it's just some heavy tank mechanics. Only thing to be careful for in the Stone Guard are the purple pools, the blue crystals, and the jasper chains but those shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's just maneuvering and having the right people detonate the crystal mines. Then Feng's first phase can be passed up by timing tank skills, the second phase is about knowing where to run, then the last phase is the heavy heals phase which I'm totally excited for, haha.

Haven't read too much into the troll boss. That'll probably be where we spend most of our time that night, but I'm totally down for the learning curve.

As for right now, I shall be working on my semester projects! Awwyeaaa.