View Single Post
11-02-2012   #25 (permalink)
KungFuPets
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
That was my point exactly. Why? It's a complete waste of 3 points that could be put in Sense. And as you said, the horror of crappy WT. I hate it, I hate repotting, I hate using WT pouches (more like spending money on them) so that's a no-go for me.

It is definitely people's preference what they want to do with their builds. It could be a 4 in anything for all I care; I just don't understand a decision that doesn't seem logical. 2k DP or whatnot, it really doesn't matter. On the low level maps, you just won't die. At Beetles, Self Destruct does a 6-digit figure damage, so nothing will save you (unless you're one of those 100k+ HP Charms). Ice Bears will almost always kill you after they stun you. Elsewhere, the chances of dying are slim to none. Maybe it does make a difference in some situations, but the bad still outweighs the good.

Errr.. I was referring to what your siblings (or whatever you guys are) Vare and Care said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vare
1414 is the superior build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
1414 would be the superior build. But if you don't feel like having to use a pouch, you could go 1423 instead. Otherwise I'd also say go 1414.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
My personal preference: Only Light Mages should use 1441.
..but this is, after all, a Soul Master thread, and Soul Masters don't have access to SoH.

So bottom line, 1414 or 1423 is better for Soul Masters, while 1441 is better for Light Hybrids, right?

I am so confused and I am planning to make a Magic Type character so might as well read and post questions

Thanks to the experts who give advices so that I won't mess up my future Mage