View Single Post
11-01-2012   #581 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

It's getting warmer again. :'D Was like 80* today~

And yes, I was in costume and finished my headphones. The bad thing was that my dress was being uncooperative and my shoes pretty much killed my feet. x___X Does not help that they didn't bother to give me my break until I had 1h40m left of work. I was not pleased. =__=

Tho, my Mom told me on Bookface today that we're gonna foster a 2nd pug: an older girl. <3 Basically what happened was that her family took her to the vet and asked the vet to euthanize her just because she's "old". I looked at her picture taken by Homeward Bound and there is NOTHING wrong with her. She looked healthy, I am just incensed that people are just that shallow and are willing to decide the fate of their older pets just like that. >____> She'll be coming home Saturday morning~

EDIT: Here's a photo of the Magnet headphones. Wheeeeee.
Spoiler!

Last edited by Sakurah; 11-02-2012 at 12:51 AM.