View Single Post
11-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
Shugi
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

From my experience with working with Win8 for like last 8 months since like pre-release (dev version), it's annoying to use from a behind the scene kind of way (coding, drivers, hardware). Otherwise it's OK. I would personally not switch to it as I like to have more control of my OS, it dumbs down a lot of things for the consumer and is super user friendly. If something goes wrong though, don't expect to be able to manually fix it. So many work arounds you have to do just to get into safe mode.

If you have Win7, it should be $15 to upgrade. Make a back up image of your OS (Win7 has this built in), then upgrade to Win8. If you don't like it, restore your Win7 image.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601