View Single Post
11-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

@Settie, Thanks it is always nice to know.

@Ely: I am already over my situation, honestly I was only slightly upset at my friend for maybe a moment; it takes quite a bit to get me angry. Basically what happened is he attempeted to email me his number, however, the email for some reason did not send. after that I asked him on YIM, and he simply made a typo.
We had been planning the cakes for about 3 weeks. Along with a few other things; on a side note, after we met up finally, we had a nice long chat and all was good. Also, the cakes were enjoyed and the event was relatively successful.

What the issue was is that I had a speech that was a 20 minute walk away in 3h and 45 min and I did not know what to do with the cupcakes as they were bulky and hard to carry (along with my bag, a wooden board)
As for that friend, I know what his habits are like, however he is reliable for most things.

But thanks for both your replies